KDD shall submit proposals for transfer of securities to deposit-in-court gradually, taking into consideration the capability of courts, the principle of cost-effectiveness and the following criteria or rather an appropriate combination thereof:
1. transfer for legal entities shall have priority over transfer for natural persons;
2. transfer of lower individual value portfolios shall have priority over transfer of higher value portfolios;
3. transfer of unencumbered securities shall have priority over transfer of encumbered securities;
4. transfer of securities of those issuers that have a higher share of non-transferred securities in issue;
5. transfer of securities of passive holders or rather issuers shall have priority over transfer of securities of active holders or rather issuers (active holders or issuers are those that acceded to processes and procedures with the purpose of compliance with legal requirements if such compliance can be expected in a relatively short period of time)."
The listed criteria are not necessarily final, since they still need to be considered by the regulator.