The following types of holders` accounts are maintained in the central registry:
- a client account is an account maintained by an appointed system member;
- a house account is an account maintained by a system member with a balance of securities held by said system member for its own account.
Types of client accounts include:
- a portfolio account maintained by a holder's member for those securities that the respective member is rendering securities management services for on behalf of the account holder;
- a custody account maintained by a holder's member having a custody relationship with the holder;
- a fiduciary account maintained by a holder's member on behalf of the holder that holds securities credited to said account for the account of third parties;
- a pledge account maintained by a pledge member for those securities that the same member has pledged to the same pledge creditor;
- a takeover account (according to KDD Operations Rules: Article 48, Paragraph 2).