Purpose of Operations
KDD's mission or role is ensuring security and reliability of operations with securities from the perspective of reducing financial risks on the securities market as well as increasing the operative-technical security and integrity of data in the central securities register. By considering KDD's dual role, i.e. taking account of the public interest as well as the interest of shareholders, its task is to ensure balance in realising both sets of interests.
KDD's strategy is focused on development of services and products, enhancing the reputation, values and credibility of the company and thus generating confidence in its operations.
Efficient, simple and secure trading on the securities market is what KDD is striving to provide through:
- A modern and transparent system of managing the securities register;
- A concurrent fulfilment of financial obligations and obligations of transfers of securities based on trades concluded on the organised market;
- Modern and reliable technical-information support to securities trading;
- Consistent and accurate rules on securities trading;
- Detailed defined operative procedures in all areas of securities trading; lower direct and indirect costs of trading with securities both for holders as well as issuers of securities, including KDD members;
- Harmonising securities trading with international standards.